Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quote of the day.

Good morning lovelies, what a beautiful day here in Athens this weather is perfect. I am sending the good weather vibes to New York, hopefully you'll get some warmth soon. 

Because I am in Half Ironman mode I need to start doing double workouts, so today I have already done yoga and strength work, later today I'll go for a nice run. I'm feeling good and excited to see what I am capable of doing come August. 

Today's quote I found on my cousin Sammy's Tumblr, such a great little blogging site. The quote is called "Five Simple Rules for Happiness", and I'm really digging this. 

Enjoy!
Five Simple Rules for Happiness:
  1. Free your heart from hatred.
  2. Free your mind from worries.
  3. Live simply.
  4. Give more.
  5. Expect less.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs