Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Simplicity.

I consider myself a simple chick who loves simple things, as I say this quite often. I have no desire to be rich monetarily, I'd rather be rich with love. I'm grateful to have my health so I always make sure I give back because I am able. My mother has said I've always been a giver and I consider that one of the best qualities to possess. 

To get a smile on face all I need, is a good cup of coffee, a great quote, a touching story, the love of others and maybe some trashy reality television. 

Be passionate, be giving, be a loving, don't hate, laugh often, enjoy the company of friends and live simply. 

Here are some other simple things that make me happy.






In character, in manner, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity.
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs