Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Swim Preview

I know it's only January and that it is actually snowing back home in New York, but there is something to keep your mind warm on a cold day, the Victoria's Secret Swim Preview. I love when Victoria's Secret puts out their new swim line, because the suits are always sexy and reasonably priced. 

Every year I order one or two suits and this year there are so many great swimsuits to choose from, I don't know how I will decide. I previewed some of my favorite suits here but there are hundreds more at Victoria's Secret.com. So take a break from the cold and check out some suits.

Swimsuits are also a great way to motivate you to get out and workout during the winter months, because who doesn't want to look like a sexy bombshell. 

Happy Suiting!








No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs