Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quote of the day.

It's a sunny Wednesday here in Athens, wahoo I needed some sun in my life. Hope you guys are getting through the week. My manfriend is on the road with his team and I am here organizing my life and coming up with ways to make it better, there is always room for some self improvement. 

The message in today's quote is fantastic, it is by Wayne Dyer who is a famous author, lecturer and self help guru. His message is clear, just go out there and do it, live with no regrets.  I know it sounds very simple and that it isn't always that easy, but what do you have to lose. 

Enjoy!

You'll seldom experience regret for anything that you've done. It is what you haven't done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it. Value your present moments. Using them up in any self-defeating ways means you've lost them forever. 
-Wayne Dyer 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs