Monday, January 10, 2011

Quote of the day.

Another weekend has past, rather quickly I might add. I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and are ready to conquer another Monday. I was very lazy this weekend, I can't say I am happy about it but I guess every now and then it's ok to be a little lazy. I promised myself that this week would be a lot more productive then this past weekend, we'll see what happens.

Today's quote is from Asha Tyson who is an American public speaker and writer. This quote which I found on Quotable Cards.com has such an amazing message, I know I say that about almost every quote I use but this one has really hit a soft spot with me. I have a tendency to sometimes think, what if or did I make the right choice, when the answer is clearly yes. You have to trust the journey and focus more on the now then the future and your destination.  It's a hard concept to follow, but I think life will be more enjoyable if most of our focus was on the "right now".

Enjoy!




Your journey has molded you for the greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think that you've lost time. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.
-Asha Tyson


Trust the journey.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs