Sunday, January 23, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Sunday Beautiful Babies, I love Sunday so much, I know I profess that a ton but there is just something about this day of the week that makes me feel so good.  

Big things going on today, first off a big Happy Birthday to my favorite brother Brendan, I hope you have an amazing day. Secondly, I want to send a lot love to Mackenzie Long on the day of her baptism, I wish I could be there today but my love is with you. Lastly, The Jets are playing tonight to go to the SUPERBOWL, yikes wishing this New York team lots of luck.

Today's quote is from Joe Namath, the famous New York Jets quarterback, I thought this quote was fitting for today. Go Jets!


Enjoy.

When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things. 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs