Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quote of the day.

Thursday already? Wow, this week has gone by pretty quickly. I got some great news yesterday, my cousin will be coming to visit my manfriend and I in Greece. I am so excited to show her the city and provide a great vacation for her. 

Today's quote was found on Hollies Quotes and it's by an unknown author. I love this quote and I know sometimes we all feel like this, each day throws different challenges at us and it's how we react that will help us go through life relatively smoothly. 

Enjoy!




There’d be no good days, if there weren’t any bad ones. The sky wouldn’t be blue, if it were never black. And sometimes you need to fall halfway down the mountain to find a new trail that will take you straight to the top.
-Unknown 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs