Saturday, January 29, 2011

Quote of the day.

Saturday, how I love you! Hope everyone has a great weekend, I am trying to be as productive as humanly possible. I've been in such a positive state of mind lately, I feel like a better version of myself. I had an insane workout out this morning, which I will talk about in another post. I also landed a little coaching job this summer which I am very happy about. I'll be training some pretty ladies to run a 10K in Central Park, I'm excited to help people achieve some personal goals.

Today's quote is from one of my all time favorite movies Big Fish. It's directed by Tim Burton and I just love his directing style. The movie itself is great and I find that Ewan McGregor and Billy Crudup are pretty handsome fellas, so that's a perk as well.  The message of this quote is that sometimes people might think you are crazy or a fool for following a dream or certain path. Be the fool, it's your life and as long as whatever you do has a positive effect on you and maybe even the people around you, go for it.

Enjoy!


There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool. 
-Big Fish

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs