Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cafe' Thursday.

This afternoon the manfriend and I went down to the marina by our apartment to get a coffee and take in the views on this nice day in Athens. The marina by our place docks some ridiculously huge yachts, you can't believe how big these boats are. It was crazy walking the docks and knowing that you are surrounded by million dollar boats, maybe someday I'll have a yacht like that. 
(In my dreams)

After drooling and fantasizing about where I would sail my yacht around the globe, we found a great cafe' overlooking the water. It was nice to relax, enjoy a cappuccino, my manfriend, conversation about the new apartment we got back in the States and take in the sights. Which made me realize I am more of a simple chick, yea a yacht would be nice but I'll take a cappuccino and good conversation over that any time. It's the simple things that make me happy and I will preach this until the day I die. 

Live Simply!

With that said, I will show you some of the yachts, because they are crazy.






Couldn't forget to include some coffee pictures.



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs