Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ikaros vs. Panathinaikos

Yesterday my manfriend had the pleasure of playing one of the best teams in Europe, Panathinaikos. 
It was definitely a tough match up, but my guy and his team gave them a fair fight. My manfriend had a solid game, even though they didn't win. 


Hats off to Panathinaikos, they are a solid squad and will definitely be making a deep playoff run in the Euro League and most will most likely win the Greek A1 Championship. 

I brought my Flip video camera to the game, and recorded some Ikaros possessions. I had a lot of fun finally being able to use iMovie and edited a short little film from last nights game, let me know what you think of it.

Enjoy and Go Ikaros! 

My guy is the Point Guard in white, wearing #12.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs