Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet Treat.

After dinner tonight I refrained from eating the usual chocolate or cupcakes that I love to indulge in. Instead I  decided to take a healthier approach at dessert, with a little creativity, I think I succeeded in making a yummy yet healthy after dinner treat.  


 I made grilled pineapple, seasoned with cinnamon and a honey glaze. It is really simple to make and the result is delicious. I used canned pre sliced pineapple, pure cinnamon and Greek honey. I grilled the pineapple on the pan and sprinkled cinnamon on top. I made sure I flipped the pineapple so that each piece was equally grilled. Once grilled you remove them from heat and drizzle some honey of top and bon appetit! 

Like I said, this is a really simple dish to whip up and it's really healthy for you as well. Next time I am going to try doing this with sliced apples, yummy. 





Yummy!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs