Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Starbucks unveils the "TRENTA"

The masterminds behind Starbucks must know that Americans can't get enough of their coffee and tea, so they decided to make a 31 ounce size to please us. 

The "Trenta" or as I like to call it the "Heaven-Senta", (Yes I am extremely corny, I am aware!) will be taking over for the Venti as the biggest size you are able to order, but don't get to excited my latte lovers, you are only allowed to get the Trenta size with iced coffee, Tazo shaken iced teas and iced tea lemonade. I guess they wouldn't want us overdosing on extra espresso shots, you can do that on your own time. 

The size has already been released in 14 southern and south western U.S. states. On May 3rd, the rest of the country will be able to order the Trenta, I'll be sure to be the first person on line, I may have to come home from Greece early in order to do so. 

So how do you feel about the Trenta? Is the United States obsessed with super sizing? I have to say bigger isn't always better but there is also nothing better then a big iced coffee on a hot summer day.

1 comment:

Susanne said...

sometimes i´m really happy i don´t drink coffee, haha

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs