Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hello Loves, happy Tuesday I hope this finds you well. I had such an amazing yoga workout this morning that it has put me in such a positive mood for the rest of my day, I really pushed myself and it feels good to be back on track. 

Today's quote is from the song, All These Things That I've Done by The Killers. This may be my favorite song to run to, they've used it in a Nike commercial called Courage and every time I hear it I want to do some sort of workout. The lyrics are great and they pump me up. Every one struggles to stay positive and motivated, this song basically says just hold on, because life can get a little bumpy and we might need an extra push or a helping hand along the way. 

Enjoy. 



When there's nowhere else to run



Is there room for one more son
One more son
If you can hold on
If you can hold on, hold on
I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand

Another head aches, another heart breaks
I am so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no

Help me out
Yeah, you know you got to help me out
Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
You know you got to help me out
Yea
-The Killers

The Killers, All These Things That I've Done Video

Nike Courage Commercial...Love, Love, Love!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs