Monday, January 31, 2011

Quote of the day.

Monday, Monday! The weekend blew by as did the month of January. I hope everyone has a great start to the week.


Today's quote was found on Hollies Quotes, my go to site for some great quotes. This quote is from an unknown source and it could very well be my mantra. I love quotes like this.


Enjoy!

I just thought this picture was pretty.

So far I've learned that everyday of your life must be lived to the fullest, life is about smiling, laughing, and crying, life is about making the most of what u have and what your given, its about keeping relationships and losing them, life is about falling in love and losing someone you do love, life was given to us as a challenge, and its not easy, but you have to try and meet that challenge and make the most of it while you can because you don't actually know when it will be your turn to lay down to rest, you only have one shot at life, so make sure you take it with both hands and squeeze every little drop out of it you can.
-Unknown.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs