Friday, January 28, 2011

My Favorite Skinny Girl Returns February 28th on Bravo!

I don't know what it is about this lady but I love Bethenny Frankel! 

  Last year Bravo documented her in, Bethenny Getting Married? which followed the Real Housewives of New York Alum as she was getting engaged, planning a wedding, writing a book, promoting Skinny Girl Margarita and having a baby. She is one busy, driven lady and very relatable, you really feel like you know her. 


Now she is back with her second season called, Bethenny Ever After. This season we will see her as a new mom, business woman, fitness and food guru and newlywed. I am looking forward to this show so much because not only do I love Bethenny, her husband Jason is every girl's dream man. (Well at least mine, I hope this doesn't piss off the manfriend.)

It premiers February 28th on the Bravo Network. Definitely check it out, because even though it is reality television it is in no way trashy.



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs