Monday, January 17, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Monday, I know there are a lot of happy people back home because a.) it's a three day weekend, Happy Martin Luther King Day and b.) the New York Jets beat the New England Patriots. Wahoo, my family are die hard Jet fans and I am happy they get to watch some more football next weekend when the Jets take on the Steelers.  

I am starting this week with a new approach, I am running or working out the minute I wake up, which in turn will give me a positive start to my day. I figured why not, everyone is asleep back home when I wake up so it's not like I am missing anything.

 Today's quote is from my favorite Beach Boy, Brian Wilson. I love the Beach Boys and their easy listenings. This quote comes from the song Heroes and Villains, it is a great song that I love to run to and the words are great. The song can be interpreted in many ways I see it as, everyday you are faced with heroes and villains, they can be personal or some outside source, my advice would be to be a hero, forget the villains, focus on being a better more positive you. 

Enjoy!



I've been in this town so long,
So long to the city
I'm fit with the stuff
To ride in the rough
And sunny down snuff I'm alright
By the heroes and villains
-Brian Wilson

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs