Friday, January 28, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Friday Loves, I know everyone in New York got rocked with snow, but at least you have the weekend to look forward to. I'm feeling a little homesick today, this comes and goes, you just learn to deal with it. So I will enjoy a nice Starbucks Caramel Macchiatto which is always a comforting reminder of home.

Today's quote was given to me by my good friend Mary, she is always giving me feedback on the quotes I post and sending me quotes that she has found. The most recent one she sent me is an Irish Blessing, I love Irish quotes and this one is so sweet.

Enjoy!


May you always be blessed with walls for the wind. a roof for the rain. A warm cup of tea by the fire. laughter to cheer you. Those you love near you. and all that your heart might desire.
- Irish Blessing


I need to be here.

I included a great song by the Flogging Molly, feeling a little more Irish then usual today. 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs