Monday, January 24, 2011

Quote of the day.

Monday, Monday...oh you've come to soon. This morning was rather interesting, I was out on my run and got chased by a stray dog.This Greek woman was trying to warn me but since she was speaking Greek and I had no clue what she was saying as she screamed in my direction, I was quite surprised when what looked like "The Beast" from Sandlot came running after me. Lets just say the last few minutes of my run was a sprint back to my apartment.

Sorry to all the NY Jets fans, wish the outcome to the game was different but there is always next year. I will now be cheering on the Packers because there is no way in hell I'd cheer on Ben Roethlisberger.

Today's quote is from an unknown author. The quote basically lets us know that life is short and you should enjoy it.

Enjoy and to all my New Yorkers STAY WARM!

Life is too short. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, & let go of what you can't change. Love deeply & forgive quickly. Take chances, give everything. Have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy; you have to take the good with the bad. Smile when you're sad, love what you got, & always remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from your mistakes & always remember life goes on.
-Unknown

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs