Sunday, January 30, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Sunday, hope it's a great one for you. I am beyond sore from the workout I did yesterday, went for a run this morning and could barely move. I know being sore is good though, so I'll deal with it. 

The manfriend has a game today and I am really looking forward to cheering him and his team on, Go Ikaros! And I am really looking forward to enjoying some yummy Mexican food and sangria after. 

Today's quote is from the one and only Audrey Hepburn. I've used quotes from her before, I love her, her style and humanitarianism. This is a really cute quote and it makes me smile.

Enjoy! 


I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. 
-Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs