Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Wednesday, today is a special day for me, it's my mother's and aunt's birthday. I am so blessed to have both these women in my life, I miss them dearly and I'm sad I can't be with them to celebrate.

Mom, you've been my rock and continue to be everyday of my life, you are my role model, and my best friend. I love you! Aunt Gail you are an amazing lady that has nothing but love to give. Happy Birthday to you both!

Love you Mom!

Today's quote is about mothers and it is really quite sweet.

Enjoy!


Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds.  Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends - but you only have one mother in the whole world.
-Kate Douglas Wiggin

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs