Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quote of the day. + A Nice Tune

Hey there loves, happy Saturday! It's a travel day for me but I wanted to make sure I left you guys with a quote. I'm heading back to my home in New York City today and I'm really excited. Greece was amazing and it is a very bittersweet day for me but with every ending comes a new chapter and I'm ready for what's next. The Manfriend and I have a new apartment in NYC, which I'm anxious for him to see it, since I moved us in while home for a short time in March. I also start coaching for Team in Training on Sunday, this is a huge step for me and I have to admit I'm a little nervous about starting something I've always dreamed of doing.

New York I've Missed You.
Greece You've Been Kind.

I hope all of you have a fabulous weekend and make it a productive one for yourself because you deserve it. Relax a little too, do something for you that will help you on your path. (Sorry for the corniness!)

Today's quote comes from self help guru, motivational speaker and author Anthony Robbins. This is a fantastic quote about achieving what you want out of life. Don't be afraid to take that step in the right direction of becoming the you you've always dreamed of being. If you have a dream or goal, don't wait for it to come to you, chase it down and make it yours.

Enjoy!


One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.
-Anthony Robbins


I had to include " A Nice Tune" today because of my journey home. I know this song is two years old but I had to listen to it on the radio over and over again in Greece. Thinking to myself do they even know what they are singing about and what these words really mean?. Every time I heard it I would get a little home sick and feel a lump develop in my throat. If you know me, you know that New York City is my home and being away from it only made me appreciate everything that amazing city has to offer, as you can see here in one of my first ever posts for Jeans and Tee's called My Ode to New York. I can't express in enough words how great it is going to feel when I step off the plane in New York this afternoon. New York I love you and I've most certainly missed you.


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs