Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey there beauties, enjoy your Tuesday make it the best Tuesday April 5th ever. Today the Manfriend and I are headed out in a day cruise that will take us to three of the Greek Islands, I'm very excited to soak up some some, spend some quality time with my guy and enjoy the sites. I've been extremely lucky to experience everything I have with him over the past couple of years, everyday I wake up thankful for being able to enjoy what life has thrown our way.

Today's quote is from a movie that is not yet out titled, The Tree of Life. I was watching the trailer and one line stuck out and I thought, "this is beautifully true."I believe life is to be lived to its full capacity and the best way to do that is to find love. This can mean finding someone you love and want to spend your life with, it can be loving what you do, finding passion in life is finding love. Go out in the world and live but most importantly love.


Enjoy! 


Unless you love, your life will flash by.
- Tree of Life

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs