Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quote of the day. + A Nice Tune.

Thursday already? Man this week is flying by, I'm excited because I'll be in Santorini with the manfriend in two days, ending our Greek adventure on a very high note. 


I can't begin to tell you how sore I am from the yoga/core workout I did yesterday, I literally feel like I'm eighty years old with a hip replacement, and I couldn't be happier. It's great to see after all this time doing yoga that I can still push my body to new places, I know that being sore is a good thing. 

A big congrats to the manfriend Kyle, for finishing up his first season overseas yesterday. He had an amazing year with Ikaros and put up some great numbers. I am so proud of him and excited for what next year will bring his way. He truly deserves nothing but the best. 


The quote I picked for today comes from the song Closing Time by Semisonic. I love this song and I found that one line really relates to what's going on in Kyle and my life right now. Life is all about the journey and there are always going to be endings and new beginnings, that's the beauty of life. When one door closes there is another door wide open for you to explore. 

Enjoy!

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.
-Semisonic, Closing Time


Here's the song for you to enjoy. 

3 comments:

Abby said...

Ahh I LOVE this song!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

getting motivated to work out is so hard for me but I love the sore feeling the next day it makes me feel good ironically.

Meggie said...

Abby ~ Such a great song!!!!

Melissa ~ The feeling after a great workout is amazing, knowing that you tested your body. I also love being sore, it shows me that I worked hard.

Glad you enjoyed the post :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs