Friday, April 1, 2011

Quote of the day.

Wahoo it's Friday! It's snowing here in New York and I am heading overseas today, back to Athens. I am excited to see my manfriend and I know he's excited to see me as well. This has been a very hectic and challenging mont, but we made it through. This next month is going to be a fun one, filled with more adventures and ending with my manfriend finally coming home with me to our new place.


I am sad that I will be missing the beginning of Spring in New York, one of my favorite times of the year. I do know when I come home my brother and sister-in-law will be living in New York again, and my brother-in-law will be back from California, finally our whole family will be together, it has been way to long

Another thing I am looking forward to when I come home is coaching, I start the minute I get home and I am so excited. This is going to be a fun spring and summer, lots of good things to come.

Today's quote comes from Harold S. Kushner a famous American Rabbi. This quote is one of the truest I've ever read, I know I've experienced this feeling and it's one of the best feelings in the world.

Enjoy!

When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, yes, this is how I ought to feel.
-Harold S. Kushner

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs