Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Tuesday Loves, have a great day! I revamped Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes, I hope you enjoy the new layout and that it is easy for you to navigate. 


It's a beautiful day in Greece yet again and I can't wait to go for my run later today. I am getting excited for the Brooklyn Half Marathon in late May, I am looking to PR and qualify for the New York City Marathon for 2012, I truly believe it's attainable. I am also looking forward to taking on my first Half Ironman in August, it is definitely going to be challenging but life is about challenging yourself. 


With the new blog layout I will soon be adding a "Run" section that will show you my daily workouts and will also give you some running tips and training plans, so look out for that in the coming weeks.


Now on to our quote of the day, today's quote comes from Christian D. Larson. He was an author and Thought Leader. This quote is amazing, I found it on a great blog you should definitely check out called, xoSkelCouture. It's message is great and something one should try and live by. 


Enjoy!



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs