Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hello beauties, happy Thursday! It is another amazing day here in Greece, the sun is shining so there are no complaints here. I woke up so sore from my workout yesterday which only makes me feel proud of how I worked out. I've been working on different yoga "flows" and I think I finally found my signature "flow" and I can't wait to share it with my future students, it left my body feeling worked and my mind fresh, which for me is the perfect result.

Yesterday my guys team Ikaros played Panathinaikos who is one of the best teams Euro League. The cool thing about this meeting is that Panathinaikos plays in the Olympic Stadium and me being obsessed with all things Olympics was blown away by the size of This facility. It was really cool to see a piece of history and I'm mad that I didn't take any pictures. On a side note, Ikaros lost but my guy had a great game and I'm so proud of him.

Today's quote comes from singer/songwriter Chad Sugg. I loved this quote and its honesty. Sometimes we get caught up in the grind that is life and we forget to enjoy the good stuff, the little things that make life the reason for living. You owe it to yourself to live and have fun because if you don't one day your going to wake up at the age of 80 and realize life has passed you by.

Enjoy!


Do me a favor… Stand up, walk to wherever the nearest window is, and just look outside. You may not know this, but there’s an entire planets-worth of summers, friends, sunsets, street lamps, songs, late nights, great films, and night skies waiting for you. Your life is as amazing as you want it to be, but first, you have to let it be that way. 
-Chad Sugg

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs