Sunday, April 17, 2011

Quote of the day. + A Nice Tune.

Happy Sunday Lovelies, it's a rainy day in Greece but I plan on making the best of it. Make your Sunday the best it can be and make sure you smile. I'm ready to enjoy a nice day off with my guy at our favorite Mexican spot. I'm recovering from a night out in Greece with Kyle's teammates, let's just say I'm a little hung over.(It happens to the best of us!)

Today's quote comes from the musician Mos Def and his song, Umi Says. It's an older song but it is one that plays frequently on my playlist. I love the lyrics and I think everyone can relate to them. I also included the video, take the time to enjoy it.


Have an amazing day!




Tomorrow may never come
For you or me
Life is not promised
Tomorrow may never show up
For you and me
This life is not promised

I ain’t no perfect man
I’m trying to do, the best that I can,
With what it is I have...
-Mos Def, Umi Says

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs