Sunday, May 1, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey beauties, happy Sunday! I'm back in New York and I couldn't be happier, I can say right now, "Life is Good." I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and making it the best it can be. I'm so excited because I have my first practice as coach for Team in Training today, I've been waiting for this moment for a really long time. I'll keep you guys updated on the process of the girls I'm training and if your interested in doing a little running, email me and I'll set you up with your own training plan, it's never to late to get where you want to be.

Today's quote comes author Ray Bradbury. I love this quote so much, it's about taking chances on what you want in life. You constantly have to set goals to reach your perfect destination and you might learn once you reach that destination they'll be something even bigger on the horizon. 

Enjoy!

You've got to jump off cliffs, all the time, and build your wings on the way down.
-Ray Bradbury
I love the speedo this guy is wearing.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs