Monday, April 11, 2011

Quote of the day.

It's Monday Lovers and a brand new week full of possibilities, I hope your week is full of great things. I enjoyed a nice weekend with my guy, taking full advantage of the great weather Greece has given us this past week. On another note, I want to wish my sister-in-law Lia a very Happy Birthday! I can't wait until May when we are all together, I hope her day is the best it can be. Love you so much Lia.

Today's quote is from the movie How Do You Know, starring Reese Witherspoon, Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson. It's a very cute romantic comedy that gets a little deep in spots. Definitely check it out!
When I heard this line in the movie, I had to look it up and share it with you. I'm gonna say it again, this quote holds so much TRUTH! 

Enjoy!

 We are all just one small adjustment away from making our lives work. 
- How Do You Know

Go above and beyond. 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs