Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey beauties, happy Wednesday! I wasn't feeling very well yesterday and took the day off from any type of workout, I wasn't happy about this but sometimes your body just needs a break. I know the next few months are going to be intense with training so I cherished my "lazy" day. On top of myself being lazy, my manfriend came home from work with cupcakes for me, it was icing on the cake to my day of bumming around. I must say the cupcakes were amazing and he knew that was just what I needed.

My guy only has three season games left here in Greece, one of them is tonight,good luck Ikaros. I can't believe how quick this year has gone. I am so proud of us, we made it. The challenges of living with someone for the first time and living in a foreign country was a challenge some days but I knew our love would prevail.(yuck, mushy love stuff)As Phoebe from Friends would say, "He's her lobster."

Today's quote comes from one of my favorite childhood characters, Christopher Robin from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I grew up loving The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, I'm thinking that's where my love for honey developed. Anyway, this is one of the most honest quotes ever and this is true for everyone. Never doubt who you are and where you want to be in life because you are capable of having it all.

Enjoy!


You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
- Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs