Friday, April 22, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Friday Love, hope it's a good one! It's a beautiful day here in Greece and I plan on enjoying it, only a few days left here which is pretty crazy. The manfriend and I will be spending this weekend in Santorini, which is an island in Greece. I've heard nothing but amazing things about it and I can't wait to see it myself. I'm really interested to see how Easter is done here in Greece, it is considered their biggest holiday. 


Santorini

Yesterday I took my yoga certification final and I passed! I am now officially a yoga instructor and I couldn't be happier. I am going to start my own mini practice when I get back to New York, I'll be sure to share my plans with you on Jeans and Tee's in case anyone is interested. Namaste!


Today's quote was found on ThinkExist.com and it comes from an unknown author. I am a huge fan of quotes like this one, and I am a true believer in its message. Don't be afraid to love, to hope, to have dreams and faith. Don't be scared to take risks in life because the biggest regret is knowing that you didn't take a chance with something when you really wanted to. 


Enjoy!


-Unknown

2 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Congrats on becoming a yoga instructor, and if you do come to NY, I would love to check out some of your classes!

Meggie said...

Thanks Girl, I'm really excited to start teaching!!! I'll keep you posted on upcoming classes :)

Thanks for checking out Jeans and Tee's

Your Blog is awesome, I'm happy to be following!!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs