Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quote of the day.

Oh Sunday how I love you so. I know I sound like a broken record when I say this but it is another beautiful day here in Greece, this weather makes me so happy. And for all my New Yorkers out there, I heard it's going to a whopping 80 degrees in the Big Apple tomorrow, so I am sure you are all excited. The good weather is here and with that I become more productive, I don't know what it is but the sun just makes me feel so much better. (What a weirdo!)

Today's quote I found on QuotableCards.com from American author Neale Donald Walsch. As I've said many times about the quotes I post on here, this quote holds so much truth. Sometimes we are afraid to break out of our comfort zone and instead we choose to play it safe. But we will only recognize our full potential if we break free of what we are used to and take a chance, that's living.

Enjoy!


Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- Neale Donald Walsch

Let go and live.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs