Monday, April 4, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Monday Lovers, hope your weekend was amazing. Another start to a new week, hope yours is filled with great things. I had a great weekend, I'm a little jet lag but that will pass. My manfriend has a few days off, so we planned a little getaway, tomorrow we are going on a cruise that will take us to three different islands, I can't wait and don't worry I'll be sure to take tons of pictures. This morning we headed to Lake Vouliagmeni to go for a swim since I am doing a half ironman in August (yikes) I really need to step up the training.


A big congrats to The Notre Dame Women's Basketball Team who will be in the NCAA Finals, the knocked off the very talented UConn, go Irish! Also a big good luck to Butler and UConn who are playing tonight in the Men's NCAA Basketball Final, both teams weren't expected to do anything this your and proved many wrong. I don't know who I will cheer for, I admire Kemba Walker of UConn and his gritty style of play, but I love Butler and their coach Brad Stevens. In the end I just hope it a good game of basketball.

Today's quote is from John Wooden, the legendary UCLA basketball coach, I know I've used a quote from him recently but this man is so wise that I felt I needed to share some more wisdom with you. Also since March Madness is coming to an end, I thought it would be cool to leave you a quote from a basketball great. This is a great quote and I hope you take something from it. 

Enjoy!


Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.

-John Wooden 



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs