Saturday, April 16, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Saturday Loves, hope you have a great weekend and that it's a productive one. Only two more weekends here in Greece for me and I plan on making them the best they can be.  I'm excited to do some yoga and start my day off right.  My manfriend has his last home game today and it's definitely going to be bittersweet, good luck Ikaros beat Iraklis! 

Today's quote was found on QuotableCards given to us by author Alexandra Stoddard. This is a great quote and I hope you dig it as much as I do. I know I have the tendency of rushing around, worrying and wanting things to happen faster then they possibly can, I must learn to slow down and enjoy the ride. 


Enjoy!


Slow down.


Calm down.
Don't worry.
Don't hurry.
Trust the process.
-Alexandra Stoddard



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs