Saturday, April 9, 2011

One for One.

Last summer while in Portland, I purchased my first pair of TOMS shoes and ever since then I've been hooked. My manfriend and I each own a couple pairs and I know my collection will continue to grow. The great thing about TOMS is with every pair you purchase TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need.

Rocking my TOMS on a recent Cruise in Greece.

Not only is this an amazing thing to do for a child in need, the shoes themselves are amazing. While in Greece my pair of grey classic TOMS have been my go to shoe. They are comfortable and go with everything I wear. You can dress them up or wear them casual. The price is also very affordable and when you think about what you are giving in return when you purchase a pair, the price goes right out the window.

This morning I purchased a new pair for myself, along with a new pair for my manfriend. I figure it's the perfect way to start off the summer season by giving back. 
I ordered the Washed Twill Classics in Grey Stone.

The manfriend ordered the Botas in Sand Suede.

Definitely take the time and visit TOMS and know that with your purchase a child less fortunate will receive a pair of shoes that they so desperately need. 

Here's a video of how TOMS started, it's so amazing!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs