Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey there loves, happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is having a great day and is being the best you that you can be. I hope I don't come off preachy, I just really want you all to be 100% genuinely happy. 

Yesterday the manfriend and I took a day cruise to three Greek Islands, it was one of the best days I've had in a really long time. It was nice to get away with just him and enjoy each others company and fall a little more in love. 
(Barf, I know but I can't help it.)

I would be a liar if I said life was easy, it isn't always easy there are silly stresses that can get in the way. I know I'm always posting some amazing adventures, but not everyday is amazing. I go through stuff just like everyone else, it isn't just this crazy perfect adventure seen through pictures. I do have my moments where I get a little frazzled and stressed, just ask my guy and family they can tell you about a few of those awesome moments. 

But hey that's life, you aren't supposed to know exactly what is coming your way, I guess that can be looked at as either scary or exciting. Me being the worrier that I am sometimes see things as scary, it's a nervous habit I am desperately trying to break. In trying to learn to go with the flow I am noticing that I'm not alone, the stuff I stress about and get nervous about is so minute and I have to stop because LIFE IS GOOD! Everyday isn't always going to go exactly according to plan, and I am learning to enjoy whatever life throws at me, it makes you stronger and stronger. 

So with that being said I found today's quote from the movie Just Married, one of my all time favorite romantic comedies. I saw this quote and thought well isn't this just perfect. I mean I guess it's true when they say there is a quote for everything. 

Enjoy!

You never see the hard days in a photo album, but those days are the ones that get you from one happy snap shot to the next. 
-Just Married


P.S I love you <3

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs