Friday, April 8, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey there loves, happy Friday and what a beautiful Friday it is here in Athens. I just had a fantastic yoga session, getting ready to teach my first class in a few short weeks, which I am extremely excited about. I hope everyone has great plans for the weekend and I hope of course that it is a productive one.

Today is a special day, my sister's husband has been away studying for an upcoming deployment with the Coast Guard. He's been in California since January 1st and my sister has been in Cape May with their two sons. I knew how hard this would be for them as I've dealt with the pain of a long distance relationship but I knew their time apart would be a lot harder being that they are married with two kids. Well that is all over for now because my brother-in-law gets home tonight, I know how excited my sister and nephews are to see him. I am so happy that he'll be home and get to enjoy what life is all about, his family. 

I found today's quote on HolliesQuotes.com,the quote is by Mary Kay Ash the founder of the famous Mary Kay Cosmetics. It's a great quote. Sometimes we think we can't do something, because our mind tells us we can't or some outside influence tells us it's impossible. But I am learning everyday that we are more capable to do things then we think we can't and that nothing is truly impossible. Take the bumblebee for instance. 


Enjoy!

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.
-Mary Kay Ash

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs