Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"GILT-Y" as Charged



I recently became a member of Gilt Groupe and I don't know if was the best move for me because I am now addicted. Gilt is an invitation-only site that gives you access to high end and must have products at extremely low prices. Everyday there is a new flash sale which can include apparel, accessories as well as lifestyle items for men, women and children. The sales start at 12pm each day and last about 36 hours. Sales can give you up to 60% off, after becoming a member I never want to pay full price for something again. 

They also have a section called Jetsetter that offers deals on luxury vacations all over the globe. I am on this section of the site constantly looking at amazing destinations and all they have to offer. 

My first purchase on Gilt was a pair of Ernest Sewn jeans that were originally $198 and I got them for only $79, that's a deal I couldn't pass up. 

Gilt is a great site and I am constantly thinking, "This is to good to be true, there has to be a catch." But there is no catch or gimmicks what you see is what you get at an amazingly low price. You can sign up for Gilt Groupe where you will be put on a waiting list or you can have a friend who is already a member recommend you to be a member. 

Other great sites that offer amazing deals are:
and 

These are also invitation only sites, so if you know someone who belongs to any of these sites have them recommend you, so you can be part of the greatness that is saving money and looking good.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs