Friday, April 29, 2011

Quote of the day.

I'm BACK!!! I am so happy to be back from Santorini so I can communicate with my fellow bloggers and readers, I've seriously missed you. Our vacation was great, we saw so many cool sites, had amazing weather and got a chance to relax before we head back to the craziness that awaits us in New York. I leave for home tomorrow and I can't believe it's over, my Greek chapter has been an amazing one, I've learned so much about myself and my relationship that I can really say, "I am proud of myself." 

I spent most of the morning packing (never fun), uploading pictures and watching the Royal Wedding. I must say Kate looked absolutely stunning and when Will saw her and told her she looked beautiful, I got a little choked up. It felt truly like I was watching a fairytale, every girls dream. 

Today's quote comes from a woman I love, Bethenny Frankel. I recently purchased her book called, A Place of Yes, and I took it with me on my trip to Santorini. It was the perfect read and I will definitely be writing a more in depth post very soon about what I took from this fabulous read. The quote I chose is about being successful, what it takes and remembering to be who you want to be. 

Enjoy.


If you want to be really successful, you have to be one of those people who sees yourself as more than a number or a drone or a cog in a machine. You have to see that you are special and believe that you can do it-and you have to surround yourself with people who believe you can do it, too. It doesn't mean you won't have doubts, but you have to keep seeking your truth, and my truth was rooted in my belief that I was destined for something more. 
-Bethenny Frankel

4 comments:

Abby said...

I've been debating whether to buy this book. I love Bethenny! I can't wait to read your more in depth view on it ;)

Meggie said...

She is my favorite and her book has so many great messages for women!! Definitely a must read. I'll be posting soon. Thanks for reading Jeans and Tee's

Best,
Meggie

Erin said...

What a great quote! I might even go out and get this book now just because of that! There is so much truth to her words. Love it. I'm thrilled that you had such a fantastic time in Greece. To say I'm a little jealous is an understatement but I'm happy you're back now and look forward to reading more posts! Have a wonderful weekend!

Erin

Meggie said...

Thanks Erin!!! The book is amazing and I would definitely recommend picking up a copy. Greece was a blast but I'm really excited to get back home. So happy you enjoyed this quote and post.

I love reading your blog as well, it's fantastic!!

Best,
Meggie

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs