Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quote of the day. + A Nice Tune.

Happy Sunday Loves and my what a beautiful day it is here in Greece. Sorry for not posting yesterday, being that it was a travel day I was very out of it. I also had to go to my guy's basketball game so I didn't have much free time. 

I'm excited to be back in Greece where the weather is phenomenal and get a chance to do some stuff before we head home at the end of the month. He actually has the next three days off so we plan on taking a little adventure, wahoo. 

Take an Adventure.

I hope everyone's weekend has been wonderful and productive. Today's quote comes from Bernard Shaw an American journalist not to be confused with George Bernard Shaw the Irish playwright. I love quotes like this, life is for living so make damn sure you are living it well and to the fullest. At the end of your life you shouldn't have extra life to give, make sure you use it all up. 

Enjoy!

Use your health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all you have before you die; do not outlive yourself.
-Bernard Shaw

I also included this song because whenever the weather is this nice, this is the tune that automatically pops into my head. It's one of my favorite songs of all time and I am happy to share it with you. Enjoy and Happy Sunday. 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs