Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quote of the day.

What an amazing holiday weekend I'm having, I hope you are having a great one as well. It's a rainy day in New York City, but that's not going to stop me from having a productive day. I'm thinking maybe I'll bake something today and work on our office space in the apartment. (This is a must now.)

Yesterday, I met with the owner of the salon with the yoga studio attached, we talked about the possibility of me running my yoga practice out of that studio. The meeting went so well and I am excited about my future there. I will definitely keep you posted, big things are about to happen. I have to thank my friend Noel, for setting me up with this interview, I'm forever grateful!

Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes July GIVEAWAY is awesome, be sure to check it out and enter to win a super cool pair of
 TOMS Sunglasses!!! When you receive a pair of TOMS Sunglasses you'll be giving someone the gift of sight!!! 
Click ->HERE<- for contest details.
Good Luck!!!

William Watch 2011:Day 19! Finally, we will be meeting William very shortly either today or tomorrow. Mom-to-be Lia is going to  the hospital today to be induced. I wish my brother and sister-in-law nothing but the best of luck on this amazing journey ahead of  them, and I am so excited that I will see little Will within the next day. Wahoo!

Sunday's quote comes from American writer, Orison Swett Marden. I love this quote and I am learning more and more to think and act this way. We are going to face obstacles in our lives, it's normal, that's life. We just have to learn not to stress these obstacles, these challenges, these brick walls. Break through them and you'll see they weren't that challenging to begin with.


Enjoy!

Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.
-Orison Swett Marden

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs