Thursday, July 7, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Thursday beautiful bloggers and readers. Today is a very special day for me, it's Kyle my manfriend's 24th birthday! This guy means so freaking much to me and I'm so lucky to have him in my lfe. I wish him a year full of amazing things because he deserves only the best.

Happy Birthday Kyle, thank you for being you, my rock, my happy, the love of my life. Before you I was lost, I couldn't get a handle on what I really wanted in life, because of your love, I found my path. I am forever grateful for finding you and for your belief in me. I love you!

I'm looking forward to celebrating the day with the Manfriend. We are in Long Branch, New Jersey staying at, The Bungalow Hotel, which is a super cool spot. We'll probably enjoy some beach time, then head home to celebrate with friends and families. It's looking like it's going to be a great day.

Check out the Jeans and Tee's and Travel and Cakes July GIVEAWAY! Jeans and Tee's is giving away a pair of TOMS Classic 101 Sunglasses. These Sunnies are awesome and when you receive a pair your giving someone in need the gift of sight, which is so amazingly awesome. The July TOMS Sunglasses Giveaway will run until, Friday July 15th, so don't miss out. Check out the GIVEAWAY Details below.

Good Luck!


Today's quote is from an unknown author and was told to me by the manfriend last night, over some deep dinner conversation. It was just the quote I needed at that moment, I literally stopped Kyle mid sentence and asked him where he heard that quote. This small quote packs a ton of power and I have to share it with you. If you want something in life, you have to fight for it, work your ass off the get where you want to be, push past obstacles, put up with crap to get where you want to be. Go for it, it's your life, live it with passion.

Enjoy!


The proof of your desires is your pursuit.
-Unknown

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs