Sunday, July 10, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey beauties, happy Sunday! So far I'm having a fantastic weekend, I hope it's the same for you. Yesterday, I enjoyed my nephew Jack's 6th birthday party with my family. I love spending time with such a great bunch of people, creating new memories every time we get together, that's what life is all about. 

Today I am teaching a yoga class to a group of thirteen year old girls, it should be a lot of fun. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm happy that I am getting the opportunity to teach, because ultimately that's what I want to do. After my class I am looking forward to enjoying a nice Sunday Funday with the manfriend. 

Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes July Giveaway is underway, enter with your chance of winning a pair of TOMS Sunglasses. When you receive a pair of TOMS Sunnies you are giving the gift of sight to someone in need, that's pretty freaking awesome if you ask me. The giveaway will run until Friday, July 15th, so don't miss out!!!
Check out all the giveaway entry rules below.


Good Luck!

The quote I picked today is from an Unknown author, I found it fitting since I am teaching a yoga class for a bunch of youngins' today. When you do things in life realize you have people that are looking up to you. So make sure you are a positive role model in a young persons life, you can be very influential.


Enjoy!

There are little eyes upon you, and they're watching night and day. You're the little people's idol; you're the wisest of the wise. In their little minds, no suspicions ever rise. There are wide-eyed little fellows, who believe you're always right. And their ears are always open, and they watch day and night. You're setting an example, every day in all you do for the little ones who are waiting to grow up to be like you.
-Unknown

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs