Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quote of the day.

I love Sunday's! I hope you are all having an amazing weekend, and for everyone enduring this heat wave, I hope you are finding a way to stay cool. I am enjoying the morning, writing to you, drinking some delicious coffee and planning out my day. I love productive Sunday's they set me up for having a great week. 

Yesterday the manfriend enjoyed a day at his parent's pool, trying to stay cool from the crazy heat wave we are in. It was a really great time, hanging out with his brother and his fiance', Kyle's sister and of course some Skinnygirl margaritas. It was the perfect way to enjoy our Saturday. 

Countdown to the McCarrick Family Vacation in LBI: 6 Days!
Wahoo, we are less then a week away from being down at the lovely Jersey Shore. The manfriend and I are planning out what we'll cook for our cooking night, we figured we'd fix some yummy Greek food, that I actually miss from our days abroad. 


Today's quote comes from Nicholas Spark's, Dear John. I really enjoyed this book and this was one of the quotes I underlined. In life you have to have some form of passion, it can be passion for anything but it has to be something. If you have no passions, your kind of just floating through life. Make it fun, make it interesting, go to hell and back for your passions, you deserve to have passion in your life. 

Enjoy!

The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. 
-Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs