Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Words.

I am a big believer in the power of words, if you read this blog on the regular I think you'd pick that up pretty quickly with my, "Quote of the Day". I surround myself with words,literally, my apartment is filled with quotes to motivate and inspire, to tell me to stop being a big baby, to let me know that life is pretty freaking sweet.

Words have an incredible power, they can build you up when you are feeling down, they can motivate you to take on your biggest goals and dreams. Words can move you to tears, they can make you want to be better.

Words can make a relationship stronger, words can also tear a relationship apart. Words can ease your pain. Words can haunt you. Words can make you question. Words can help you decide. Words can leave a positive impact on your life and help you along your journey.

Life is better with words.

Here are some of the words that surround me.







No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs