Friday, July 29, 2011

Quote of the day.

Happy Friday my loves, make it a great one! I have tons of running around to do today, so I am sorry if this post is a little shorter then usual. 

I want to thank my family for coming out to celebrate with Kyle and I last night. The celebration dinner at Pasticceria Bruno was so great and I am so proud of Kyle. I can't wait to begin our next journey together in France. 

Countdown to the McCarrick family vacation in LBI: 1 Day
Not much needs to be said, I'm sure you all know how ridiculously excited I am to hit the road tomorrow a.m. and head down to Long Beach Island for a week long getaway. I have still yet to pack, shocking, I know. Weather forecast is looking amazing and that's all I really need. So let's hope Friday gets on without a hitch!


Today's quote is from one of my favorite authors, Elizabeth Gilbert. This is an awesome quote and a great one for starting the weekend off on the right foot. 

If you want something in life, you have to go after it, borderline obsess over it. Know that if you work hard at something, put in the time and effort, you'll achieve what you want in life. You never know when an opportunity may present itself all because of your hard work and that my friend, can unlock the key to your destiny. Keep striving for personal greatness because you owe that to yourself. 

Enjoy!

"You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings." 

1 comment:

Susanne said...

awesome quote! :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs