Monday, July 18, 2011

Quote of the day.

Hey loves, happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I am sorry for not posting yesterday, I hate when that happens. The manfriend and I were in Philadelphia and got a late start on the day after a really fun night, I'll make it up to you guys, I promise!

I'm actually off from work today, so I plan on having a productive day. I have to take my old puppy man, Cobi, to the vet. He's so old and not really himself these days, we'll see what the vet can do. This pup has been with me since the forth grade, I'm twenty five so he's really getting up there, hopefully his doctor's visit goes smoothly. 

Yesterday the manfriend and I stopped at one of my favorite malls in the country, King of Prussia, right outside of Philly. This mall is awesome and what made our trip even better is the mall's new Lululemon store. This is my dream store, it's a running and yoga shop. My manfriend was so sweet and picked up a new mat for me, I was so excited, like a kid on Christmas. I plan on putting my new mat to the test today. It might sound silly and you may be thinking a mat is a mat, but believe me when I say some mats are better then others.

When we were leaving Lulelemon, Kyle (manfriend) picked up their business card, the front of the card was filled with different quotes, I knew I loved this store. So today's quote actually comes off the Lululemon business card, it's by author, Brandi L. Bates. I absolutely love this quote, it motivates me to go out there and become the best me. No negativity only positive, good vibrations.


Enjoy!

Successful people replace the words "wish", "should" and "try" with " I WILL".
-Brandi L. Bates.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs