Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quote of the day.

Tuesday please be kind! It's a scorcher here in New York City, it's never fun when the state issues a heat advisory, so please my fellow New Yorkers stay cool. 

Last night I put the Manfriend through an awesome yoga workout, I'm getting so much better at teaching, it really gets me excited. I know I'm on the way to becoming a great yogi and like my man Steve Nash says,"if you want to be good, you gotta practice", so I am on the grind practicing flows, and writing workouts down, so I can share them with my clients. 

Only a few days left in the Jeans and Tees and Travel and Cakes July Giveaway! Enter to win a pair of TOMS Classic 101 Sunglasses! You'll be helping someone in need receive the gift of sight, that's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. You'll have an awesome pair of shades and you will have helped someone less fortunate, that's a win/win!
The Giveaway ends this Friday, July 15th!
Check out the Giveaway details below.


 Good Luck! 

Today's quote comes from Persian Poet Hafiz. I found this quote and thought it was just beautiful, I had to share it with you. I have to say I have been very lucky to have found a love such as this with my manfriend and have been blessed with a family that shares this loving quality as well. I life without love isn't life at all.


Enjoy!

Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth,"you owe me." Look what happens with a love like that, it lights up the whole sky.
-Hafiz 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs