Wednesday, July 27, 2011

And the adventure continues...France!

Paris

So I mentioned earlier this week that some pretty huge things were going on in my life and I didn't want to announce anything until everything was set in stone. Well, lets just say, it is finally set  in stone and I can let you in on this awesome news.

My Manfriend plays professional basketball for a living, last year basketball brought  us to Greece  for an amazing adventure and life changing experience. 

 Well, the journey continues, I am so proud to announce that Kyle just signed a two year contract to play in France! He will be playing for Limoges CSP, which is a really historic team in France. The city Limoges is southwest of Paris. Saying I am proud of my Manfriend is truly an understatement, there are really no words to explain how happy I am for my guy. I also have to express how lucky and blessed I feel to be part of this amazing journey, that has taken us all over the world.

Limoges

 The basketball world at this time is under a little stress due to the NBA Lockout, the market is really moving slowly, but my guy has proven that he is in demand and had a few different teams knocking on his door.(Sorry I had to brag a little, I'm so freaking proud of him!)Kyle is truly living out a childhood dream and it's such an amazing thing to watch unfold.

 I am extremely happy he picked  this team in France. I know it will be an amazing adventure and I can't wait to start it. The beauty of being in France is that we are just train rides away from, Spain, Germany, and Italy just to name a few countries close to us, I know we will totally take advantage and get to see so much. 

I'll be going out there possibly for a week at the end of August and then for a more permanent stay at the end of October. What really excites me is that I'll be able to run the Paris Marathon in April, which will knock a dream off of my bucket list. I also plan on learning French, which I hope to master in the two years we are over there. 

 I can't wait to share our journey with you.  This blog started as an outlet while we were overseas and I was experiencing so many new things, while missing home so very much. What this blog has turned into still boggles my mind at times and it is truly a huge passion and part of my life.

So, we'll see what France brings us, I know it will be nothing but great things.  

Joie de Vivre!

Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginnings End.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs