Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quote of the day.

I am loving this short work week, two days to go then the manfriend and I are off to Wichita, Kansas for a wedding. I hope you have a happy Wednesday and to all my fellow runners out there, happy National Running Day! Get out and hit that pavement today, I know I am looking forward to my run after work, hopefully it will be as successful as last night's run.

Today's quote comes from one of my favorite authors of all time, Dr. Seuss. Yes, I may be 25 years old and Dr. Seuss writes children's books but he just makes so much sense. I've used this quote time and again, I find that I really relate to it. My mind never shuts off, I have been told that I think to much, over analyze everything and lately I am beginning to think the people who tell me this are in fact correct. Lately I've been thinking about my path, my future, decisions that need to be made and this stuff scares me, I'm only human.

Sometimes I need to just take a deep breath and realize that all the questioning is what is stressing me out, and the answers (goals/dreams/actions) are really quite attainable and a simple step away. So like I tell you guys to go with your gut and follow your heart, I too have to do the same.

Enjoy!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
-Dr. Seuss



No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs